- Towing capacity up to
- Seating for up to
- Kia-est. Available range on Wind+ RWD:
- 10%-80% charge w/ DC Fast Chargers in
EV9 shown in various trims with optional features. Some features may vary. Not all colors, color combinations, and optional features can be equipped on all trims. Some colors and option selections may include, exclude, or require the purchase of additional options and packages.
Unrelenting PerformancePowerful. Capable. All-electric.
Whether it’s urban excursions or weekend adventures, the near-instantaneous response of Kia EV9’s all-electric motor offers a powerful driving experience that puts you in charge. Confidently embrace the road ahead with available all-wheel drive and high ground clearance.
- Powerful all-electric motor delivers near-instantaneous acceleration
- Available dual motor all-wheel drive offers exceptional power and activates torque-vectoring all-weather grip
- Available 379 hp/516 lb-ft torque powertrain w/ 0-60 in 5.0 seconds
- Purpose-built EV platform channels power for confident everyday driving and exceptional comfort
- Up to 7.8-inches of ground clearance
- Up to 5,000 lbs. of towing capacity
- Onboard Power Generator can help you use your EV9 as a power source
All-electric PowerCharged for more.
The all-electric EV9 sets a new standard in the world of all-electric vehicles, combining innovative style with impressive fast-charging capabilities so you can get more from the drive.
- Ultra-fast 800v DC fast charging compatibility in every EV9 with impressive charging speeds
- Install an available Level 2 charger (240v) at your home or charge on the go with more than 41,000 charging stations across the United States
- A heat pump, which helps preserve all-electric range in cold weather driving conditions
- Kia’s industry-leading 10-year/100,000-mile limited warranty also includes the EV9’s battery
Premium Comfort. Advanced Tech.Recharge your senses.
The EV9 is designed to energize your spirit from the moment you step inside. With advanced technology and spacious three-row SUV capacity, the EV9’s modern amenities will keep you captivated, connected, and in control.
- Digital Cockpit features digital instrumentation for infotainment, vehicle info, and enhanced driver confidence via available multi-camera views
- Available power operated 2nd-row executive captain’s seats with legroom rivaling ultra-luxury SUVs
- Available 1st- and 2nd-row relaxation seats recline at the push of a button, even providing a power leg rest
- SUV capacity offers three rows, seating for up to 7, and ample cargo space
- Over 20 standard advanced collision avoidance and driver assist features including Auto Emergency Braking
- Available Surround View Monitor and Blind-Spot View Monitor
- Over-the-air system updates that add new features and refresh existing ones
Sign up for EV9 updates
2024 EV9 GT-Line pre production model shown with optional features. Not all optional features are available on all trims. Some features may vary. Expected late 2023. Inventory expected to be limited.
 Towing may significantly reduce electric range and requires additional equipment. See Owner’s Manual for towing instructions. Always use caution while towing.
 Electric range shown is not an official EPA estimate and is based on preliminary manufacturer estimates on a vehicle with a full charge. Range will vary and depends on a number of factors, including battery age, vehicle maintenance, charging practice, weather, road/traffic conditions, ambient temperature, driving habits, options, cargo and others. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use.
The EV9 GT-Line shown has a manufacturer-estimated all-electric range of 250 miles.
Manufacturer-estimated all-electric range for the 99.8 kWh battery in a single-motor, RWD configuration is 300 miles.
Manufacturer-estimated all-electric range for the 76.1 kWh battery in a single-motor, RWD configuration is 223 miles.
Manufacturer-estimated all-electric range for the 99.8 kWh battery in a dual-motor, AWD configuration is up to 270 miles.
 Charge time based on Kia Corporation testing with 350 kW DC fast charger. Actual charge time may vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, vehicle maintenance, charging practice, battery age, weather, temperature, and your vehicle’s condition. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. Frequent use of DC fast charging can negatively impact battery performance and durability, and Kia recommends minimizing use of DC fast charging.
Always drive safely and obey all traffic laws.
No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver error and/or driving conditions. Always drive safely.
Towing may significantly reduce electric range and requires additional equipment. See Owner’s Manual for towing instructions. Always use caution while towing.
Onboard power generator, also known as V2G, V2L, and V2H requires the purchase of separately sold additional equipment and may not be compatible with all devices and homes. Contact a professional to assess your home’s electrical system and any applicable permits and permissions. These features can be used until a 20 percent battery state of charge. Refer to the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for warnings and instructions.
Frequent use of DC fast charging can negatively impact battery performance and durability, and Kia recommends minimizing use of DC fast charging.
Level 2 240v charging requires purchase of a Level 2 charger and may not be compatible with all devices and homes. Contact a professional to assess your home’s electrical system and any applicable permits and permissions.
Range will vary based on driving habits, vehicle maintenance, charging practice, battery age, weather, temperature, and road/traffic conditions.
The Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program includes various warranties and roadside assistance. Warranties include powertrain and the New Vehicle Limited Warranty (Basic). All warranties and roadside assistance are limited. See retailer for details or go to kia.com.
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems are not substitutes for safe driving, and may not detect all objects around the vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
Distracted driving can result in a loss of vehicle control. When operating a vehicle, never use a vehicle system that takes your focus away from safe vehicle operation. Navigation is for information purposes only, and Kia does not make any warranties about the accuracy of the information.
Surround View Monitor: Surround View Monitor is not a substitute for safe driving or parking procedures and may not display all objects around vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
Blind-Spot View Monitor: Blind-Spot View Monitor is not a substitute for safe driving and may not display every object surrounding the vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle.